Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Post 14: about 2 of your colleagues' favorite poems or lyrics

I chose Jasmine Brown Post about her favorite poem "The poem I chose was Touched by an Angel by Maya Angelou. The theme of this poem is that love is a very sacred thing and it is also religious. To be loved you must go through many struggles in life. Love should always be worshiped even though it is hard."


I chose Greg Mcpherson about his favorite movie "In my View the theme of my favorite movie "Focus" was about if you keep living by the lies you tell you will eventually start believing in them yourself and it will mold out a certain lifestyle that you will eventually wont survive. I say that because near the end of the movie Nicky tries to save jess  life by trying to tell a full proof lie and it almost worked but because she never slept with the other guy the only way they could get out of the situation was if somebody might have died."

No comments:

Post a Comment