Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Post 10: about two colleagues' symbols

One of my colleagues' Alexus Boles , she describes the A necklace with a basketball and the letter A on it. She describes how it makes her feel coming from her mother and God-Mother. She loves any type of jewelry and that her favorite sport is basketball.


Second one of colleagues' Javorous Brown, he describes the tattoos he has 3. They are Italian style. His first tattoo is a anchor and wheel, meaning he's able to steer himself out of any hard situation that comes his way. Another tattoo is "VENI, VINI, VIDI". It states "I came, I saw, I conquered. And my newest and last tattoo is another Italian quote which says " é tutto un equilibrio sopra la folia". Which means "its all a balance above the madness". Each one of his tattoos mean something to himself and each one them holds a specific experience or special memor

No comments:

Post a Comment